Saturday 24 August 2013

Welcome to The Jode Look!


The intentions of this blog is as simple as the title itself; its me, Jode, sporting any look I like, and letting the whole Blogsphere see it! 

I am not a self-proclaimed fashionista, or Beauty Queen, but what I am is a girl that's going through the transition of becoming into a woman, a transition that affects us all, especially our look! Whether its our makeup, hair, or fashion, we experiment with a bit of this, and a dab of that to find their inner look; for me the ultimate Jode Look. And trust me folks, for me that is a lot of experimentation! 

I'm a biracial girl, rocking fros and curls, who lives in London, the capital where you can rock any look, and not get arrested for indecency! To me, its THE setting for me to find both my inner and outer voice, and perfect the Jode Look once and for all! Dynamic and fresh, everytime I step onto Oxford Street, or ponder round a shopping centre, I get inspired by someone's look, awed by their confidence, or simply left wondering how many squats she must have done to get her bum so pert! But most importantly, I am intruiged; intruiged by their look, where its sourced, especially in London where you can find the most intricate jewels, and funky shoes in the most random of places! 

And I'm intruiged which London Spots will help me discover the Jode Look once and for all....

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10427589/?claim=66vvmg84c45">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment