Saturday 24 August 2013

Taking beauty to a whole new level


Exploring the whole of make-up for the very first time...

"Hi. My name is Jode and I am about to break my make-up virginity"- said no one EVER!
I am one of the only girls of my age that  know of in London who doesn't wear any face makeup unless I am psychologically forced to by the gravity and significance of the event that I am about to attend to. And even then in those rare occasions my Mum - whose practically as blind as a bat - has to do it! To find the Jode Look, I need to advance myself, with both my inner AND outer beauty.  

Hence, I am taking beauty to a whole new level literally; for me its not just a superficial task, but a psychological journey, as I truly believe in the concept of feeling beautiful in both the inside AND out. Its like bread and butter: you need both in your life! This will be a particularly hard journey personally for myself; like the normal teenager I was incredibly insecure, but now entering the land of adulthood I still continue to feel so, perhaps even more so. So, before my personal self insecurities take the better of me, I need to control them myself, with some Beauty TLC 101



No comments:

Post a Comment