Saturday 24 August 2013

Black Tee, Red Lip kinda day..



Top - Primark
Jeans - Littlewoods
Boots - Debenhams
Jacket - Primark
Necklace  and Rings - Primark


Spending my entire childhood in Essex, the fashion terminology was "More is MORE". Everything from Oompa Loompa faces, vagazzles, over-accessorising to the point you look like a walking Christmas Tree.... I've seen it all!
So who can blame my outfit for today for a spot of lunch with my girl. I find it that the best things in life are simple, and how can you go wrong with some ripped jeans, a baggy tee with a leather jacket thrown over the top of it! Comfort at its finest!



I am not one to pile my face with make-up, frankly its too time-consuming and secondly I'm utterly clueless when it comes to all things make-up! Instead I like to be simple with make-up, keeping my face glowing with some replenishing moisturiser, and wearing only some mascara and lippie. Today I went dramatic, and opted for some red lippy. Red lipstick is the easiest way to make a statement; who said jewellery has the only accessory!

To finish it all off, I swept my hair up into a high bun, AKA 'the lazy up'do'. Its literally my saviour from the British weather; its the easiest way to keep the hair off your face, whilst being comforted with the thought that you're not rocking a bad hair day! Result!

Red lipstick and high knot buns are an easy, classic combination, suitable for both day and night that will NEVER go out of trend unlike some beauty looks I can mention!

During university, its fo'sure a red lippy, high bun kinda day errr'day!

        

2 comments:

  1. I get those days when I'm back at Uni.. I love your blog and would love to nominate you for a Liebster Award. Just let me know if you would like to take part:D

    bubbly-bobbie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much I would love that!
    www.thejodelook.blogspot.co.uk

    I love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete